There are a variety of options when it comes to workplace wellness incentives, ranging from money and tangible goods to special privileges and recognition. What works best? There are no tried-and-true formulas: the incentive that will be best for your corporate wellness program should be based on your organization’s culture, your wellness program goals and your budget.
We’ve just posted a new whitepaper that explores a variety of incentive models, along with a description and some of the considerations for each:
- Participation-based incentives
- Educational/Awareness Incentives
- Outcomes-based incentives
- Progress-based incentives
- Smorgasbord of Incentives
Whatever types of incentive strategies you decide to put in place, encouraging peer support and even competition can help increase the impact.
Click for a complimentary copy: Strategies for Success: Workplace Wellness Incentive Models
- Designing a Wellness Incentive Strategy that Gets Results
- See our Knowledge Center for other tools and resources.