Get a boost from a Coach!
No one who reaches the top gets there alone. Many of the world’s most successful people have taken a cue from the sporting world and turned to a personal coach to help them attain their goals. Just a few of the leaders who credit coaches as instrumental to their success include Oprah Winfrey, Steve Jobs, Barack Obama, Mark Cuban and Tony Robbins. Bill Gates says that, “Everyone needs a coach. It doesn’t matter whether you’re a basketball player, a tennis player, a gymnast or a bridge player.”
Could you benefit from having a personal coach? Yes, if any of these things ring true:
You want to achieve a goal. You seek a promotion at work, aim to buy a house, want to improve your marriage or simply get more out of your work day.
You want to solve a problem. You want to get out from under debt, reduce conflict or stress in your life or recover from a setback.
You want to grow and learn. Your life is going well but you’d welcome change, new challenges and seek to make life even better.
A coach can be your personal change agent, boosting your chances for success. A coach helps you set realistic goals and build the right action plan to meet those goals, informs you of resources and tools, helps you overcome obstacles and solve problems that stand in your way, and keeps you motivated and on track until you attain your goals.
Tom Landry, one of the greatest American football coaches of all time, describes the role well: “A coach is someone who tells you what you don’t want to hear, who has you see what you don’t want to see, so you can be who you always knew you could be.”
Many people understand the benefits of having a personal coach but are stopped by the price tag. It can be prohibitively expensive to hire a personal coach. But now, your EAP offers coaching benefits with Masters and PhD level coaches. Get telephonic coaching help in the following areas:
- Certified Financial Coaching. Help for budgeting, credit, debt, money management and more.
- Balancing Life at Work and Home. Make the most of family life while succeeding at work.
- Resilience Coaching. Recognize your personal strengths to help you face life challenges.
- Effective Communication. Improve your skills in interpersonal communication to be more effective.
- Home Purchasing. Help with the home buying process, credit and financing basics and more.
- Student Debt. Learn about Federal Student Loan types, repayment plans and consolidation.
- Coming soon: Watch for Yoga & Meditation Coaching; Workplace Conflict Coaching; Retirement Coaching; and Succeeding as a Supervisor Coaching.
Simply call your EAP and ask to speak to a Coach. To access hundreds of online support resources, training and tools, login at www.theEAP.com.