Has the Pandemic got you down?
One year into the pandemic, we’re all feeling some degree of Covid fatigue – anxiety, stress, money problems, loss, grief, family matters – even just the loss of normalcy. With the promise of vaccines, there’s light at the end of the tunnel, but it will still be some time before we dig out. Meanwhile, Covid-19 is taking a toll on everybody’s mental health.
Your EAP has the antidote in our Covid Fatigue Relief Kit.
We offer five different tools with dozens of solutions you can access to lessen the strain of the pandemic.
- Coronavirus (Covid-19) Resource Center – Hundreds of articles, videos and tools,
from support for First Responders to resources for At-Home Children.
- ESI Online Training Center – Free access to 8,000+ trainings: Managing Stress and
Anxiety During Covid, Working Remotely, Travel During Covid-19, and more.
- Personal & Professional Coaching – Telephonic coaching for any issue, from debt
and money issues to managing stress or weight gain related to being cooped up.
- 25,000 Self-Help Solutions – Videos, health assessments, and other resources, from Health and Wellness to Emotional Wellbeing and Resilience.
- ESI Counseling– We offer the most effective counseling in the nation, with a 98%
employee satisfaction rate.
For online resources, login at www.theEAP.com. If you haven’t registered, you will need to create a username and password. For coaching, counseling, or if you need help finding what you need, simply call 800-252-4555.
E-Learning Popular Picks
Check out a few popular picks from our 8,000+ E-Learning courses and trainings. Simply login at www.theEAP.com, click the “Training Center” icon and choose the “New & Improved Trainings” icon.
- The Bullying Epidemic | Course ID: SVL_072189
19 minute video with strategies and solutions to deal with bullying.
- Cutting Edge Success at Work: Contribute to the Team | Course ID: SVL_066146_NQ
8 minute video on how to speak at meetings, volunteer help, and collaborate with others.
- Personal Financial Health: Managing Your Debt | Course ID: SVL_1020578
7 minute video on gaining control over debt, knowing credit limits, reducing interest rates, and more.
Child & Elder
Care Locator Tools
Log in at www.theEAP.com and click on the Caregiver Resources tile to access Locator Services. Get help finding:
• Adult Care Services –
Continuing Care, Nursing
Homes, In-Home Services
• Child Care Services –
Day Care, After School
Programs, Summer Camp,
HeadStart & more
• Educational Services –
Public & Private Schools,
Colleges & Universities,
Pre & Nursery Schools,
Tutoring & more
• Parenting Services –
Services & more