Summer Savings for Summer Fun!
As life post-vaccine delivers some normalcy and you plan a fun summer, tap into an EAP benefit that will help you have more fun for fewer dollars! Through your EAP Lifestyle Savings Benefit, you can enjoy discounts, rewards, cash back offers, and perks on:
Travel services • vacation packages • cruises • car rental • theme & water parks • tickets to events and attractions • bus tours • museums • zoos • sporting events • theatres • dining
And check out deals on your favorite brands at home, too!
Overstock • Office Max • Dyson • Lego • Costco • HP • Sam’s Club • Coach • ProFlowers • Blue Apron • Keurig • Disney • Uber Eats • Target • Cole Haan • LensCrafters • Home Depot • Macys • JC Penney • Kohls • BJs • Kate Spade • Jiffy Lube • Nike • Curves • PetSmart • Rite Aid • And more!
This is just a sample – discounts and savings change frequently. To explore this great benefit, simply logon to www.theEAP.com and click the ‘Lifestyle Savings Benefit’ tile.
E-Learning Popular Picks
Check out a few popular picks from our 8,000+ E-Learning courses and trainings. Simply login at www.theEAP.com, click the “Training Center” icon and choose the “New & Improved Trainings” icon.
- NEW! Be a Strategic Thinker | Course ID: SVL_1020934
7 minute video on developing your own abilities to think strategically and contribute to long-term success.
- NEW! Surviving a Micromanager | Course ID: SVL_1020895
6 minute video on actions to take to help improve a working relationship with a micromanager.
- Working With the Five Generations (Part 1 of 6): Working With Different Generations |
Course ID: SVL_102333
7 minute video, first of 6 parts exploring differences and commonalities between the 5 major generations of workers.
Summer Fun & Safety
- July is Parks & Recreation Month. Get some ideas to Get Outside from the National Park Service. Find Your Park by location or activity.
- Get swimming, boating. Pool safety, water-related illnesses and skin cancer prevention tips from the CDC: Health Swimming and Recreational Water.
- Enjoy fresh food! Find Pick Your Own Farms or local farmer’s markets, roadside stands, or farm stands.